The Business Development Manager (BDM) is one of the most prestigious positions … One that the entire Rush Star Wireless team depends on. With over 20 years of deep roots in wireless, the RSW Executive Team has fine-tuned and currently
operates the most extensive and proven wireless distribution infrastructures ever seen in the entire US, if not the world. Internally, the National Account Managers add a second layer of direct Partner Support, Marketing has
you covered all day, meanwhile IT is always taking it up a notch and changing the game, giving our Partners the most up to date 24/7 Online Ordering and much more. Working with the best companies in the USA, our Technology
Team incorporates secure systems powered by Microsoft and Google, and with multiple warehouses, we ensure our Partners get their order fast and always backed by our 6-Star Guarantee.
Our BDMS use this internal support to grow their local markets by signing up New Partners and increasing productivity with their current base of active RSW Partners in that territory.
Rush Star Wireless Inc. (RSW), the Nation's Leading and Most Trusted Wireless Distributor, is pleased to offer an exciting career opportunities in the fast-growing, dynamic and profitable wireless distribution marketplace. Are
you the right candidate? Our team is comprised of top notch team players that work together seamlessly to distribute quality wireless products across the United States and beyond! RSW takes pride in delivering the best service
and support to Our Customers: The Wireless Stores That Sell No-Contract Wireless Plans and Unlocked Mobile Devices. Our customers are referenced as Partners internally, and we treat them that way.
Interested? Then don’t pass up this opportunity to turn your ambition and competitive spirit, into a rewarding Long Term Career with the Americas Leading Wireless Distribution Company. Only the best need to apply by sending an email with their CV here.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Increase Number of Active Wireless Retailers buying from RSW that sell in an Assigned Territory
- Consult with and Increase Sales with Current Active RSW Wireless Retailers
- Work with Other Departments or Management As Needed
- Promote and Train on New Products and Services with All RSW Partners
- Provides Ongoing Training and Customer Service for All RSW Partners
- Identify New Areas for Growth/Improvement and Work Together with Corporate to Put Together
- Strategy and Start Executing
- Must be Able to Learn and Adapt Quickly as the Wireless Industry Moves Very Fast, New Phones Get Released Frequently and Service Plans Constantly Change
- Analyze Local Market and Industry Trends
- Must Participate in Sales Meetings and Training as Well as Ongoing Training
- Manage Sales Pipelines and Forecast Accurately by Using Real-time Data
- Wireless Experience is a Major Plus as Well
- Mobility and Opportunity to Travel Beyond Assigned Territory to Grow
- Must Pass Initial Test after RSW Training as well as Subsequent Tests and Quizzes geared towards ongoing Education and Retention of Information
- Consultalk all Partners within the month
- Return Partner Calls, Emails, Upper Management requests in a timely manner
- Ensure Partner has updated Merch & POP
- Manage BDM SIM and POP Inventory properly to avoid losses
- Sell Sims on the Spot (SOS) to Partners and place Handset orders for them
- Update CRM to reflect complete and up to date Partner Account Details such as; Updated Pic of Inside and Outside, current Mobile Number, current Email, Personals, Decision Maker name, etc.
- Manage and oversee Partner Churn to keep under 3% monthly
- All Other Duties Assigned
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and Proof of Insurance
- No At-Fault Driving Tickets or At-Fault Driving Accidents in the Past 6 Months
- Legal Right to Work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to Work Down DayMaxx Visit List and Follow the Route as given by RSW Master Router
- Must be able to use CRM and other Software’s efficiently
- Excellent Communication and Account Management Skills
- Be able to work in a Team Environment
- Organization Skills to Manage BDM SIM and POP Inventory
- Identify old Marketing Materials in store and Replace with the New Updated Ones
- Ability to Effectively Train New Partners or Team Members on How to Maximize Their Business by Selling New and/or Existing RSW Wireless Products and Services
Position Requirement Plus:
- Bilingual (Spanish, Arabic, Other) Communicator, a Major Plus
- Sales Experience and Teamwork Skills a Must
- Wireless Experience is a Major Plus as Well
- Must Possess Strong Attention to Detail Comprehension, as Well as Organizational and Time Management Skills
BDM Work Week Snapshot of Time Spent:
- 50% Recruiting New Partners
- 50% Supporting Current Partners
- Approximately 1 Hour of Conference Calls or Meetings
- Based in (Specified Area)
- One week every 6 weeks to (Specified Area)
- One week every 6 weeks in (Specified Area)
- Approximately 95% of Work Time Will be Spent in Assigned Territory, Visiting a Minimum of 10 Partners per day.
- A minimum of 40 hours must be worked 10am – 7pm daily Monday – Friday. Lunch hour is not set and should be used only mid-day.
- Only” Starting the Day “and “Ending the Day” Drive time to/from Partner Locations “do not count” for the minimum 40 hours worked requirement. Driving to and from Partner Locations “after” arriving at the first store “is” work
- From Time to Time …. BDM may be required to attend RSW Tradeshows, RSW Strategic Blitz, or various events away from your home or market, and possible may require travel by airplane.
- Base Salary + Commission and Fuel
- Benefits Including, Health and Dental Insurance (after 90 days Initial Continuous Employment)
- When Traveling Outside of Territory, we Offer Meal Per Diem, Hotel and Rental Car, if Needed.
Like what you see? Check out The People behind it all. See what the 6-Star Guarantee is all about... And take a few more minutes to take an In-Depth Look at Rush
For More Info, email us at email@example.com or call us at 877-488-7874 and speak with Jennifer Dobia in the Human
Resources Recruiting department.